We do our best to make ordering products from us as easy as possible. On occasion you may have trouble completing your order. This guide will help you address the most common problems.
1. Make sure your are using one of the recommended browsers.
2. Clear your browser history, cache and cookies.
3. Close and reopen your browser.
4. Try to place your order again.
If after you followed these troubleshooting steps you encounter a persistent problem, please get a screen shot of the error and contact us with as much information about the problem as possible.
We try to ensure that our online store works well on as many web browsers as possible, however you are likely to have a better experience with some over others.
The following list details the browsers we currently recommend for the best viewing experience.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse websites. We use them, as almost all websites do, to help provide you with the best shopping experience.
Our website will only use essential cookies that enable features and services like:
To enable cookies in your web browser, you need to specify this in the browser preferences. Most web browsers will have a "Preferences" tab or "Privacy" setting available in the Help menu. It is here that you can enable your web browser to "Accept Cookies" or "Accept Third-Party Cookies.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
1. Select Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
4. In the "Cookies" section, please select : Allow local data to be set
5. Click on Done
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options...
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies (**make sure this is checked)
5. Choose Keep until they expire as your default option for "Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:"
6. Click OK to close the Options window
7. Close all Firefox browser windows and then re-open Firefox.
Check the boxes for the types of information you need to delete.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
To delete all cookies stored on your computer, your browser history and cache:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button, go over to the History menu and select Clear Recent History....
2. Set Time range to clear to Everything.
3. Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
4. Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
5. Click Clear Now to clear the cookies, cache and browser history and close the Clear Recent History window.
This document explains how to clear the cache and cookies in Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11.
Once you turn on Compatibility View, Internet Explorer will automatically show our website in Compatibility View each time you visit. You can turn it off by removing it from your compatibility list.
You will receive an email when your order has been shipped. This email will include carrier information and the tracking number as well as the link to the carrier site to track the order.
Guest and registered customers can also check their order status on our website by clicking on the "Order Status" link available at the bottom of every page. Type in the order number exactly as it appears on your order confirmation email and your email address and our system will deliver the shipping details.
Registered customers can also log on to their account and click on order history to check the status of an order.
Underworks Gift Card can be redeemed online at f2mbinders.com during the checkout process by applying your gift card code to your order.
Gift cards can be applied to your order by entering the code provided to you during the checkout process. E-gift card codes must be entered in the "Gift Card Number" space provided on the Payment page. Once the code has been entered, click the "Add gift card" button.